No products in the cart.
Do you love to talk to people and listen to what is happening for them, do you know how to get people to feel better and help them move on. Then maybe you are our sales Ambassador.
This can be a full time job or part time, being an ambassador is a life style and you choose to work for daily improve ments.
Because you can make things happen and make a difference. You may want to run a forum to promote yourself and you may be a natural leader. YOU know that who you talk to have direct impact on the results you establish.
How to work as an ambassador
CAL is looking for enthusiastic sales representative Ambassadors to be the face of our company, the person who will guide and support you into the membership, as Sales Ambassador you promote our services and align with the life coaches.You help your customer.
If you enjoy life coaching and communicating with people as clients, customers as members both online and offline, we would like to meet you. To be a successful Sales CAL Ambassador, you will attend Webinars, Forums and events to showcase. You stand for service, decency and it helps to be an excellent social media user, with the ability to advertise our memberships and what we stand for to answer client queries online.
- Posting about our memberships/services online (e.g. social media and forums)
- Establish your own FORUM and topic on CAL
- Creating, sharing and responding to online reviews
- Participating in webinars, forums as a company spokesperson
Ultimately, increase our awareness and generate new members.
- Post about our memberships/services online (e.g. social media and forums)
- Create, share and respond to online reviews
- Network and build trusting relationships with potential members
- Thoroughly understand our memberships and services sell memberships
- Use word-of-mouth marketing techniques, like referring our company
- Monitor online comments and respond or forward CAL content
- Assist in organizing webinars and events
- Provide feedback to Product departments regarding customers’ requests
- Free Lance, Independent contractor on commission
- Strong social media presence on multiple platforms
- Experience creating online content
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
Qualifications and Skills
- want to help people achieve their outcome in life
- help members
- understand and willing to learn about CAL
- making a difference for yourself and others
- be the good example
- take initiatives and make them happen
- having the mentality of an open mind
- Work when you want
- Commission on all memberships you bring in
- Freedom to work when you prefer
Job Type: Commission
Salary app – $70,000.00 /year