No products in the cart.
CAL coachingandlife for RPL
Use the GAP tool to find out,
what the GAP is between where you are today and where you want to be.
Using the the Gap tool.
Will give you, what you want,
Where are you today, where do you want to be, and what is the difference.
What choices have you made to come to where you are today?
This is your story, if we are to Exchange knowledge and gain the powerstones, you are the only who knows, what you have done right, and if these choices are right, or if there is a GAP
Do you see the missing, do you know, what it takes to go where you want, and are you willing to make the steps and changes to get the outcome you want?
One suggestion is to use the tool with in NLP:
Set yourself up and do:
S – Specific – set your goal, investigates and make sure you have all point to set the specific goal.
M – Measurable – know and therefore measure yourself
A – Attractive – it must be attractive
R – Realistic – are you being realistic
T – Time framed – what is your time frame and hold yourself up on it
E – Ecological – it must be good for the world else you know inside it is wrong.
Use the Gap tool for the points you have, what is in the gaps define them and start working them, ask others how they have done.
When we do self-coaching, when we heal ourselves, we do it.
We do it, because something inside so strong, is moving us, we face it,
Why the gap arises and why we feel it so strong before we know something is wrong.
The Gap tool, it very good to use for all topics in life and we need to know that at times it takes courage to make the change, to jump and do it. So to see along is not enough.
There is a change, that we will not find all the values and habits, and this is for the Gap tool not important.
Important is that you find out the understanding you need.
Our mind is our way, it is, what we say it is, try it, just a small test, know something you tell yourself, and then tell yourself something very different.
Let me show you, what I mean,
I believe, and since I believe it, it is my truth, that a parent in my son school has an attitude against us, so when I think this, what does that do to the way, that I act. It influences me in a way, that when I take my son to his class, I meet the parents with a none natural way of behaving, I am in alert and I am not an open person as I normally am.
So when the parents meet me, are they right, if they say, that I am not friendly and an open person that is easy to talk to,
Yes, they are, they are 100% right.
What does this show, that what I think, that is how it is, because this is how I make it?
So, what do I want, do I want to be this person they see:
- Not open
- Not friendly
- With an attitudeThe gap is and comes, when our experience tells us something. There is always a “why” and there is always a reason, no one does anything out of nothing.Or I can decide to change, the way I see it, this changes, the way I meet the people going in, and I will be in charge of who I am and who I want to be.I want to change and how I do I want to do it.How much it means for me, that I am, what I decide, I am.Let time go and let the decisions be taken by others.I do not believe the same as they do, and I do not believe, that I have the truth, I do not believe that we solve trouble and problems between our children by harassing and telling each other off. I do not believe that treats solves anything.Therefore, I choice to do things my way with my believes and if I am to do that, my gaps are,I am a kind person, that believes that we speak nicely to everyone, and that everyone has a voice,
- How do I practice this in daily life? How can I be me, with what I believe and how can I stay true to me, knowing that I am challenged several ways in my beliefs.
- I am friendly,
- I do not want to be like that, and therefore my choice is to move my son from this. I want him to grow up understanding, that we are all different and we all add to this world, that we do the best we can, and if you can see it done better it is your responsibility to bid in with a voice.This is not done through harassments, treats, and telling of.
- I can decide, this it is my life and my experience tells me, that the forces in the class are very strong and that I cannot change the attitude, we are different, and we see life differently to these people and therefore I can walk away.
- I can decide to:
- I need to ask and work with myself to find out, what am I willing to do. What am I willing to do for my son, what kind of a mother I want for him to have.
- So my Gap is, what I do.
- There are 2 things, that can happen over time, one is that things stay as they are and over time, from their perspective, I will become this person that people see as not open, not friendly and with an attitude.
- I could say, that I am very open, and if the right circumstances is there, we are all open, we are all friendly and we all want to join and be a part.
- So when parents write us and harass us as family and our son what do I do?
- So when parents are aggressive in persons what do I do?
- So when parents tell lies about us what do I do?
- So when parents twist the truth to their advantage what do I do?
So when parents bullet us, what do I do?Lesson, number one.When you are hurt and angry do not say anythingIf we go by this, then I must think about, what is the right thing to do, if there is anything with my son, I must ask the teacher, who is in place to say, what really happens, I will need to make sure that I never say or do anything that gives initiatives, that I and we are like they say.
Do not make decisions when you are sad.
Never promise when you are happy
- All above are situations, that I need to focus and prepare myself for, so I know, what I do.
- I need to keep silent or calm in all situations,
- I need to have a nice and warm attitude when I am among
- I need to keep silent and listen,
- I need to see and hear,
if I am to understand what forces that move the parents, and why.And then I need to ask myself a very important question.And how important is this to my son?You can have a gap, and you can have a gap.There are the values and the understanding of the point, and the difference in the gap, which is who would I be, if I wrote the parents of every time they bullet my son.Why do parents think, that they have this right?In this writing hour, I can honestly say, I could never ever write or say the things, I see and hear. I am frankly so chocked, that parents treat each other like this. Is this good behavior and how would I need to be in order to fit into this, and do I want to be part of this, I want to walk away.Take one mother, she takes her children to a level, where they push other children so hard, that the child ends up defending himself, and the mother takes her case and get this boy throne out of the school.When we know, that there are so many ways and sometimes by seeing the way of others, we get strengthen in our own way. Why do we need others to do it our way?Looking at the case, my fist stand was, that I am willing to do, what it takes to be a part of the parents in my sons class, first I though,t I would do anything, now from going into the analysis I know, that I do not want to be a person, that report others, I do not want to be a person, that treats, harass and kick other people out.Where do I go from here?The good part about writing in the Gap tool is, that you get to be challenged and you yourself have a change to see, what is happening, and where are you, and who and what you want to be.Are you willing to do the changes, and what are those changes?Do I want to eat healthy food to be healthy? Using the gap tool is talking about, what does it require and am I willing to do what it takes.Sometimes we need to work the Gap tool one more time to find out, what it the GAP to get the balance and to ask: I am willing to do it.Using the Gap tool is all about looking, where are you and where do you want to be, and what is the gap in between, next step is to find out if you are you willing to do, what is in between.CAL can recommend using the Gap tool when you have a topic for which you would like to change the outcome from questions from other members.
Tell what you seek, what you find during your journey to succeed.
It is all the in between, that is in question.
To look even deeper to find out why, I need to ask myself why, why and how to get this “to work” better for the sake of my son. I love you him and he is my star of life, for him I will do what it takes.
We think, we know and we think, we understand, what it takes, and once we start working with the gap tool and get all the points in, we may see a vision and a view, and we will see, that maybe we do not want to do it, what is in the gap is too much or not for me.
If we look at a case like, I want to be fit, are you willing to add the hours into training, if I want to be fit and with good muscles am I willing to work out the hours, that are required in order to be as fit as I want.
Using the Gap tool is very efficient,
The Gap tool, if you decide to use it in the forum or group remember to tell the reader, that you are using the gap tool, if we do not tell, it can be difficult to understand why we talk for and against several times.
So my first assumption’s that I am willing to do, what it takes to be apart, this I can no longer work, and using the Gap tool tells me, that I need to find another way. I need to find out how I can be who I am, in a space where I think I do not belong and do not want to belong.
Going back to the gap tool, the gap tool is all analyzes of all the points to understand, where you are today and where you would like to be.
Why would you want to be a person, that does not accept others, and why would you want to be a person, that throws other people out of school, you may have your reasons, and when we stop for a second, why is it, that we have a standard a way, that we see as the only way.
A gap tool is such a great tool to work with over time, because it gives you a visual picture of your situation, you get to see the points from different angles and you get the opportunity to evaluate, you see in this case, this case is very difficult, because I do not want to fill out the gap.
Why does any parent think, that they have the right, and know what is going on and even happening, what roll do they see, that they have themselves, and what do they think?
Who would I be, if I wrote the parents of the girl, that hit our son, so hard that he had to go home because he was crying so much, who would I be, if I wrote the parents treats and harassing things.
There are the gaps, that you want to do something about, there are the gaps, that are a goal for you to change, because you want to move yourself up or down to the level.
Gap tool is to see, where you are, and to see, what you need to change and what you need to do.
How much energy am I willing to put into this, how important is this to me.
Life is love
We can achieve many things in life and it will give us a huge satisfaction, feeling love and doing things out of love brings us home to where we belong
Life is knowledge
For all we do in life, we know and feel, that when we are seeking the right knowledge, we grow and make wise choices to create the lives that are right
Life is perfect
You have a perfect picture inside, only you know, what is looks like, only you can make the perfect picture alive, you are the creator, you are the difference
From all of us in CAL
We hope you will have joy and happiness and we wish we are able to create a room and space for you to express yourself in a decent way, may your story help others, and
We learn so much from one another; remember CAL does not have the answer. CAL makes the space. You are responsible, knowledge is power; use it wisely in all you do.
IT TAKES a good portion of STRENGTH and COURAGEOUS to be WHO you are, in a World, that is constantly CHANGING, Knowledge today has no use tomorrow, Skills today is outnumbered tomorrow. Who am I in all this, only you know WHO you are, and what potential you have, use your wisdom wisely.