No products in the cart.
How Can We Help?
Each Team as a different focus, Be Brave: How you achieve in daily life, Be Smart:New learning and life tools to achieve. Be Dynamic: How set goals and make your plan to achieve them.
The difference is:
- Your commitment to yourself and the team
- How fast you want to progress
- What areas of life you want to work with
- How much time you want to spend
CAL is a PIT-STOP for you to get answers
- Entry into CALmunity – where every one is
- You become part of a CAL-Team with 12 CALs
- Your Team Meetup virtually every week, 30 min.
- Your Team Weekly virtual call with CALcoach, 30 min
- Your private CAL Forum for your Team – online
- Open CAL Q&A cross subject and Teams
- Office hours online with CAL coaches Q&A
- Access to CAL Templates GAP analysis, Plans
- Access to ALL Coaches to Ask
- (Sign a contract) for U4U get your life in Scope
52 Hours + Forum + Templates + Q&A
Here Is How It Works
Here is how our membership works: You spin your whole life arround WHY: Why do you want it? WHAT: what do you want? HOW: How do you make it happen? and WHEN: When will you do it?
- WHY: 5%
- WHAT: 5%
- HOW: 50%
ME Membership provides opportunities to focus inward and grow as a person. You know why you want it, and are ready to practice what you want. ME represents who you are. Where do you want to go? Who can support your “ME”. Your ME is to constantly help you bridge the GAP from where you are to where you want to be. Know your ME and know how to Ask for it!