Life coach forum The story you tell Forums Executive Forum Leadership on all levels of life Leadership is everything .. no doubt about it

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Leadership – leadership is about taking responsibility, not making excuses.

Mitt Romney

Everything rises and falls on leadership.

John C. Maxwell

Ultimately, leadership is not about glorious crowning acts. It’s about keeping your team focused on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it, especially when the stakes are high and the consequences really matter. It is about laying the groundwork for others’ success, and then standing back and letting them shine.

Chris Hadfield

However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.

Stephen Hawking

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.

Harvey Fierstein

Quotes are made for us to learn a lesson without making the mistake ourselves. What is the best life lesson you want to share and give away? From my side I can say:

The best lesson I can give you is to stay true to yourself, find backup and alignment. I did not align with my boss, about law and fulfilment even at the management level people do not always see eye-to-eye. How far are you willing to go and what are you willing to risk?

I wish at that time, I had had a good backup for clarity, a closed place to ask the questions that were spinning my mind, stressing and burning me out. I was a censor at the business school and burning out, I forgot an exam. Something – today I cannot even imagine would happen.

What qoutes support your way?

Know your team. Leadership is, first and foremost, a “people’s” job. …
    Lead by example. More often than not we see leaders that adopt the “do as I say, not as I do” philosophy. …
    Be direct. …
    Talk to your team. …
    Listen to your team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.