The benefits for your organisation
What is a Feedback Software & why you need it?
Traditionally most companies relied on once-a-year performance reviews and feedbacks where employees, customers, suppliers, and vendors share their feedback to the company to ensure company performance.
With everyone agile in working standards, feedback needs to change too!
That’s why you need a Feedback Software to help you measure in-the-moment feedback to drive the right actions going forward.
With a Feedback Tool, you drive real-time accountabilities for all touchpoints and areas, get a feedback platform to appreciate, vent, and share suggestions and create a culture with open communication and growth.
It’s the way to align with your employees, suppliers, customer across. You gain the insight and facts you need to act in an agile manner.
- Create custom surveys or assessments for all touchpoints.
- Set up feedback channels as in the office on tablet, through email and SMS surveys, and online.
- Measure metrics.
- Get insight and facts early in the phase.
- View feedback trends and road-map.
- Compare various locations.
- Measure metrics like supplier performance, customer satisfaction, and employee experience.