Work Your Business From CoachingAndLife
- All the tools you need to keep your business going.
- Dedicate your time to customers
- Get into a team of coaches
- Get a salesforce to find your customers
We Grown Your Business
- Page to promote your coaching style and performance
- Templates for gap-analysis, programs, booking, events, and more
- The intelligent piece of software makes it easy to create templates of assessments and gap-analysis, while you gain the analysis in real-time including reports and blue-pint back-logs.
- Partner with professionals
You must approve to
(Business applicant) does hereby apply for Membership in the ” Coachingandlife trusted partner ” of Coachingandlife.com
In exchange for consideration of this application by CoachingAndLife Hereafter CAL, the Business agrees to the following:
- CAL may accept or reject this application or any renewal at its sole discretion.
- The principals of the Business have read, understood, and individually and collectively agree to subscribe to the purposes and objectives of CAL as set forth in the CAL bylaws.
- The conduct of the Business has not been, and will not be, contrary to the purposes, objectives, policies, reputation, or image of CAL.
- It is and will remain, lawful.
- No attempt or advocate the overthrow of the United States Government or any political subdivisions by force or violence.
- All citizens of good repute, without regard to sex, race, creed, color or national origin.
- No use of any CAL intellectual property without CAL’s express written permission.
- CAL’s intellectual property immediately upon CAL’s demand.
- The CAL Logo only in a limited, conservative, small format manner that does not create an impression of a relationship between the CAL and the goods or services of the Business. The anticipated allowed uses will be those where the logo is drastically subordinate to other content. The logo must appear small. All uses are subject to CAL’s approval which may be denied at any time for any reason.
Members may be disciplined, suspended or expelled for good cause. CAL may create other mandatory conditions for the Membership at any time which will immediately apply to the Business. All approvals may be withdrawn.