The Gap That Had Gone Way Too Far.
First, we must define a gap, a gap is your solely understanding of where you stand today and where you think/ would like to stand, and if you look in the mirror and are satisfied with where you are, you are in balance, with what you do and what you achieve.
If you stand in front of the mirror and look at yourself and you want something else. Then there is a gap. In anything where you do not see an equal to what you want, there can come something in between and that is what we call a Gxx.
Gaps can arise everywhere in our lives from, who is our partner to work, to ways we do things or are. Life in between has no limits.
The tricky thing about a life Gap is that
- The challenge – It can only be felt by you
- Vision – It can only be seen by you
- Feeling It can only be understood by you
Why Is Gap Considered Underrated?
Since you are the only one, who can feel, see and understand your gap, you are the one responsible for what you do about it.
Let’s look at gaps that are simple to see that have aroused and that people have not done anything about.
- A person eats more than they need – they get fat
- If People drink more than they should – they become alcoholics
- A person does not give all it takes at work – they are among the ones to get fired
- One who does not tell what they like and dislike in a relationship – people break-up
If we let stand by – then the consequences say it all.
Read more ……