Member

Find the right people to tell share and shape your life among, to help you be and have the life you want. To let you know we all seek and we all fail and we all have great victories, we use coaching as a tool to help shape the life we want. Find the people among whom you can share your challenges and get the life you desire. Let's talk

Coachingandlife.com is an online coaching forum to support people achieve their goals and desire
Non-Judgemental
What do you need? - What do you want?
Change It
It is Your chance to change it - do it
Confidentiality
Show me the best part of life - you can
Decent
Remember it is your life
Communication
Because you care and build trust

Today starts where you left Yesterday

Tomorrow starts where you left today

There is no easy way all it takes is all you got

You get what you focus on

First step

Is to know what you want and what you need. You must define your outcome, not your goals, but the outcome you are seeking.

Because the outcome has the consequences involved, this is sometimes where we are not aligned or congruent with our outcome or goal think about below for a second: #Think about the following from the book – the 8th habit. ( Page 79):

Wealth without work ~ Pleasure without conscience ~ Knowledge without character ~Commerce without morality ~ Science without humanity ~  worship without sacrifice ~Politics without principle

“A new philosophy a New Way of Life is not given for nothing. It has to be paid dearly for and only acquired with much patience and great effort” – by Fyodor Dostoevsky. #

We can even add a few more to the list:

Overweight without food

Strong body without excise

Alcoholic without alcohol – that is the simplest one and easier for us all to understand, the fact is that we as humans are complex and nothing is the same. Why am I not where I want to be, why do I think it needs to be different?

There is something inside you that is so strong that and you have to reach out for it. Then you know, then you can make the difference to achieve your outcome. You are willing to do what it takes.

That is why it is very important to each one of us, that we know that we get what we focus on, there is a lesson here if we want to – if you do not want what you have, you need to change, you need to focus on something else, do it differently.

In all our doings in life, if we look at the feedback we get then the feedback will tell you if you are going in the right direction, where you want to be.

Coaching is a powerful tool “to learn how” to make it happen, this does not mean that if you know coaching “that it will happen”. Only “you” can make it happen, and it is all your doing that will make it happen.

It takes all your capabilities and looks within to find the motivation and enthusiasm to make it happen. You will on the journey be challenged by the most powerful person you know “yourself” You will need to take care of all the inner changes that are being challenged, changed.

The new outcome is new territory and the journey must be congruent for you. To stay congruent is to love and believe and trust yourself.

You have chosen” an outcome that will make you an even better ~ YOU ~ and you have what it takes ~ if you can think differently you have what it takes to take you there

This is why we have the forum, the blog, and this is what we believe. You can do it and you can make a difference in your life. You already know it. You just have to do it.

In the different memberships, you work differently, within me-members seek, support, help each other in our lives to be who we want to and to work on our outcomes in life.

The Membership MY-members has the focus on the different coaching techniques we use or mentor skills. We help, support each other to be good coaches that help our clients get the best out of their lives.

Within by invitation only, we use them both, we use our lives, our skills, knowledge to whom we are and the coaches we are, how do I use my person best way, we look at best practice. We challenge each other to higher levels.

Latest from our blog

At CAL forum, we will always support each other,

we aim to make our days better days,

we help each other for better lives, better understanding knowing yourself and encourage you to trust in you. We aim for each one of us to succeed. Believing in yourself, trust and do it make your life the life you want, so when you look back, you did it

We stick to the guidelines we use life coaching as a tool from good to great.

Please notify CAL at support@coachingandlife.com if you read or hear anything on the pages that is not aligned with the law, good practice of coaching or the guidelines. All members must read terms of use before using the forum.

INSPIRE HOPE

106 thoughts on “Member

1. Golf Clash cheats says:

Somebody necessarily assist to make significantly
    posts I would state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point?
    I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual put up extraordinary.
    Fantastic job!

2. affordable booklet printing toronto says:

Wonderful blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
    I’m planning to start my own website soon but
    I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with
    a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there
    that I’m totally overwhelmed .. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

3. Cheap Forskolin says:

Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
    I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share
    some stories/information. I know my viewers
    would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

4. how to patent ideas says:

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the long run and it is time
    to be happy. I have read this post and if I may I desire to
    counsel you some interesting issues or suggestions. Maybe you
    can write next articles regarding this article. I desire to read more
    things approximately it!

5. http://reductil.tmug.info says:

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my
    own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get set up?
    I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very web smart so I’m not 100% positive.
    Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Appreciate it

6. Sword Art Online Memory Defrag hack says:

Great goods from you, man. I have have in mind your
    stuff prior to and you are simply too fantastic.
    I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like
    what you are saying and the way during which you assert it.
    You’re making it enjoyable and you continue to
    care for to stay it smart. I cant wait to learn far more from you.

This is actually a terrific web site.

7. yorkshire terrier puppies france says:

I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both
    equally educative and interesting, and let me
    tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is something that not enough people
    are speaking intelligently about. I’m very happy that I stumbled across this during my search for something concerning this.

8. buy yorkie dog says:

Greetings from Colorado! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to
    browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home.
    I’m shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile ..

I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, superb blog!

9. gsa ser footprint extractor says:

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time
    to be happy. I’ve read this publish and if I may just I desire to suggest you few attention-grabbing things or suggestions.
    Maybe you can write next articles relating to this article.
    I want to learn more things approximately it!

10. gsa ser tier says:

Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to
    see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a
    youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

11. gsa ser verified says:

This is the perfect webpage for anyone who really wants to understand
    this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject that’s been written about
    for decades. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

12. Gene says:

Nice post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I’m impressed!
    Very useful info specifically the final phasee 🙂 I maintain such informaton a lot.
    I used to be looking for this partiicular information ffor a very lengthy time.
    Thanks and best of luck.