How to practice good leadership skills
Leadership skills :
How to practice good leadership one of the hardest questions, you are facing is try harder or let go.
Try harder is – leadership
Let go – redundant, fire and let go ( you can join even though you fire people and we need to bring the awareness forward – giving up, trust and believes in your tailor-made practice)
Leadership skills are leadership on all levels of life:
Leadership skills when you decide to practice you make a decision: Define your Leadership for us.
For you and all is online and you will have access to the executive forum for questions support and guidance.If you need guidance someone will be there to offer it, and if someone needs support and guidance you must offer too.
Here are the definitions we are working through, we all know yet is very hard to practice:
Your practice is unique and it is what you believe and how you want it:
- Honesty and Integrity, D.Eisenhower once said, “The supreme quality of leadership is unquestionably integrity.
- Confidence, confident enough to ensure that others follow.
- Inspire Others, the most difficult job for a leader is to persuade others to follow.
- Commitment and Passion, teams look up to you, and if you want them to give all they need to see you give all.
- Good Communicator, in your words, the power to motivate people.
- Decision-Making Capabilities, the ability to take the right decision and know the right time.
- Accountability, accountable for what you/they do, Arnold H Glass said, “A good leader takes little more than his share of the blame and little less than his share of the credit.”
- Delegation and Empowerment, focus on key responsibilities while leaving the rest to others.
- Creativity and Innovation; Steve Jobs said: “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
- Empathy, know how it feels, the pain of the problem, is the first step to become an effective leader.
Being a great leader of yourself and the people around you is hard work, awareness, open-mindedness, and present.
Good tools to support becoming a good leader are to ensure your base is solid, business is one out of 4 and the 3 must be solid for you to give it all you got.
Ask yourself self:
- Why you want to be a good leader.
- What you want to improve and why?
- Why you want to have the awareness of your impact and influence.
- To join this practice your effort is to be a leader executive. with excellence.
- Here are the two ways you can start practicing
What are the five leadership skills first to train
LEADERSHIP tools and skills:
Seek more information about different roles here:
Here is a start package: How to get started on a new mindset for good leadership